Onga - Part of the Pentair Global Group
Onga is Pentair Water Australia's No.1 Brand.
Onga has been servicing the Australian and New Zealand markets with the highest quality water movement products for just over 40 years. Established in 1967, Onga has a product to meet your every water need. Starting out as a manufacturer of farm pumps, Onga’s range now encompassess specialist pumps for commercial and chemical usage, filters, swimming pool pumps and filtration systems. From Rural water applications through to commercial or domestic pool equipment, you can be guaranteed that an Onga product will get the job done! Onga is a market leader ensuring it provides the best possible water solutions to cater for the Australian and New Zealand climate. Now integrated into the Pentair group - Onga has access to a global product portfolio, expanding its range significantly to meet the demands of its local customers.
All products are sold through Urban Water Specialists, Tank Manufacturers, and Onga Pump and Pool shops across Australia and New Zealand.
- Pentair Water currently employs approximately 105 staff across Australia & New Zealand.
- Manufacturing plant 12,000 sq mt at Dandenong South Head Office.
- Sales Offices & Distribution centres in Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville, Adelaide, Perth, Sydney and Auckland.
- Strong dealer network consisting of in-excess of 300 retail Onga Pump and Pool shops positioned within Metropolitan & Regional cities across Australia and New Zealand.
- Onga was established in 1967 in response to the need for locally manufactured products that catered specifically to Australian and New Zealand conditions.
- The Company was privately owned until 1986 when it was purchased by Sta-Rite USA.Sta-Rite was owned by Wicor, part of the Wisconsin Energy Group.
- In August 2004, Pentair Water Technologies acquired WICOR and combined the best of both to create a global US$3 billion business – Pentair Water.
- In October 2012, Pentair and Tyco Flow merged to become an US$8 billion business called Pentair.